Our techniques are specifically designed to minimise intrusive inspections wherever possible. Unlike other companies our primary inspection method is Guided Wave Testing (GWT).
Guided Wave Testing using the Wavemaker Pipe Screening System uses ultrasonic guided waves, sent along the length of pipe, to non-destructively test pipes for defects and other irregularities. This technique detects changes in the cross sections of the pipe.
NDT Global Services boast a range of inspection capabilities and methods.
- Guided Wave Testing (GWT)
- General and Close Visual Inspection
- Ultrasonic Weld Inspection
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Phased Array and Time of Flight Diffraction
- Liquid Penetrant Inspection
- Hardness Testing
- Eddy Current Inspection
- Positive Material Identification
- Ultrasonic Thickness Measurement
Inspection access methods include:
- Inspection boat
- Rope access IRATA level 1-3 Inspection Engineers
- Drone cameras with recording capabilities